- Cover Web UI automation using Selenium with a focus on the
Python programming language.
- Learn how to easily gather Web UI information, record their
actions and play them back via Selenium IDE or Scirocco.
- Write Python code to perform the same actions interactively
- Write automated tests using Python’s Unittest module ‘style’
- Write automated tests using pytest ‘style’
- Use SauceLabs to execute automated tests on multiple types
of operating systems and web browser combinations.
- BONUS Round: Time permiting, use Gitlab Pipelines for
a Continuous Integration / Delivery process